BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released on becil.com. Check BECIL Eligibility, BECIL Qualification, BECIL Vacancy, BECIL Application Form, and other details here.
A total of 86 vacancies have been notified. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application forms: 11 March 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – 41 Posts
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 3 Posts
- Medical Record Technician – 34 Posts
- Cashier – 6 Posts
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – 1 Post
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – 1 Post
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years
experience in the concerned field; OR (b) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in concerned field.
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 10+2 with Science; Diploma in Medical Lab Technology; 2 years in relevant field.
- Medical Record Technician – B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words
per minute in Hindi.
- Cashier – Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and Proficiency in Computer application.
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Matriculation or equivalent; ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum of 12 months.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – Between 25 to 35 years
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – Between 18-27 years
- Medical Record Technician – 18-30 years
- Cashier -Between 21-30 years
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – Between 21-35 years
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Between 18-40 years
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Salary
Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – Rs.33,450/-
Medical Record Technician – Rs.23,550/-
Cashier – Rs.23,550/-
Radiographic Technician Grade-I – Rs.33,450/-
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) -Rs.23,550/-
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 11 March 2022. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online. In case of any doubt/help candidates can email for the technical problems faced while applying online to firstname.lastname@example.org or For queries other than technical to email@example.com OR 0120-4177860.
- Visit the BECIL website www.becil.com.
- Go the ‘Careers Section’
- then click ‘Registration Form (Online).
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Application Preview or Modify.
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)