BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Online Applications Last Date Extended till 5 March to Apply Online for Nursing Tutor & Touring Veterinary Medical Officer post on its official website @btsc.bih.nic.in . Check BTSC Bihar Recruitment 202 application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details below here.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has extended the online application last date for recruitment to the post of Nursing Tutor & Touring Veterinary Medical Officer Posts. All those who have yet not submitted their applications for BTSC Bihar Recruitment may submit their applications by 5 March 2022. Earlier, the last date of application was 23 February 2022. A total of 958 vacancies have been notified. Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
Last Date of application submission: 5 March 2022
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancy Details
- Nursing Tutor – 216 Posts
- Touring Veterinary Medical Officer – 742 Posts
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Notification||BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 for 958 Nursing Tutor & Touring Veterinary Medical Officer Posts, Apply Online @btsc.bih.nic.in|
|Notification Date||17 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||23 Feb, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Nursing Tutor – M.Sc. or B.Sc. Nursing Education and Administration and Administration Education.
Touring Veterinary Medical Officer -B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Age Limit – minimum 21 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
How to Apply Online for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online to the above posts latest by 5 March 2022. Candidates can follow the easy steps given below to register themselves for the above recruitment.
Steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of BTSC.i.e pariksha.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ Tab given on the homepage.
- Then, the notification page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Click on the ‘All notifications/advertisement’ link.
- It will take you to the new link ‘where all the active notifications links will be displayed’.
- Now click on the relevant link.
- Then, the online application form will be opened.
- After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Declaration’ button.
- Then, the form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, enter all of your personal details in the form and submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are advised to preview the application form and read the application form carefully. No changes can be done after the final submission of the application form.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Reserved – Rs. 50/-
- Others – Rs. 200/-