CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Online Applications Started for 301 vacancies @yapam.cgstate.gov.in. Check application process, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Notification: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Patwari on its website. The candidates who wish to apply for the same can submit their online applications on vyapam.cg.state.gov.in from 4 to 22 March 2022 till 11.59. However, the date of correction in the application form is 23 to 25 March 2022. Candidates can directly access the online application link by scrolling down.
A total of 301 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and skill test. Selected candidates will be given training for Patwari in 24 districts in the state. The number of candidates called for the skill test will be approximately 3 times the number of the advertisement. Candidates can check important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other details.
|Notification||CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Notification for 301 vacancies to be released soon, Details Here|
|Notification Date||3 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||24 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 March 2022
- Correction Dates: 23 to 25 March 2022
- Exam Date: 10 April 2022
- Exam Time: to be intimated
- Exam Centres: 28 Districts
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Patwari – 301 Posts
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have B.Com with minimum of 60 percent marks from any recognized University. One year diploma for data entry operator/one-year diploma in programming/certificate with 5000 key depression per hour is mandatory.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 4 to 22 March 2022. Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference. The candidates can follow the easy steps given below to apply online.
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam.i.e. vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Click on the online applications.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘राजस्व एवं आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग के अंतर्गत पटवारी प्रशिक्षण चयन परीक्षा (RDP22) – 2022′.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Then, click on the online application form.
- Fill up the details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.