Chief Medical Health Officer, Raipur has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, Lab Technician, Accountant, DEO, Physiotherapist and Other Posts in Raipur District. Candidates who have completed the Graduation or Diploma in Pharmacy or Nursing they are eligible for the CMHO Recruitment Notification. However, Here we update the complete information regarding the notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in CMHO Raipur
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Nurisng Officer||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||60|
|Pharmacist||B.Pharm / D.Pharm||09|
|Staff Nurse||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||05|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Post Graduation||01|
|Audiometric Assistant||Degree in hearing and Speech||01|
|Medical Record Officer||Degree||01|
|Programme Associate||Post Graduation||02|
|Block Data Manager||Degree||02|
|Jr Secretarial Assistant||08|
|House Keeping Staff||10th||08|
|DEO cum Accountant||B.Com Degree||02|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 16500 – 93750 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents.