Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Birbhum has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitment of 11 Community Nurse, GNM, District Managers, and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Graduation / B.Sc Nursing / GNM / DMLT / MBBS / Post Graduation / B.Sc are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 29th April 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may go through further information such as the selection process, important dates, and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist||Post Graduation / having qualification
Psychology / Clinical Psychology
|Community Nurse||B.Sc Nursing / GNM||01|
|District Manager||MBBS / Dental / AYUSH / Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration / Health Management||01|
Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Human Development
|GNM||GNM / B.Sc Nursing||02|
|Lab Technician||B.Sc MLT / DMLT||03|
|Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)||DMLT||02|
- Lab Technician: The upper age limit is 60 years.
- Other Posts: The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Psychologist: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Community Nurse / GNM / Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): Rs.25,000/- per month.
- District Manager: Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Male Counsellor: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician: Rs.13,000/- per month.
- Based on the Merit/Written Test/Computer Test.
- General: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / OBC /PH Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT / Bank Transfer.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the CMOH Birbhum Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section Room number 7),
New Adninistrative Building,
Old Out Door Campus,
District – Birbhum,
Pin – 731101,
|Last Date to Apply||29th April 2022|