District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Medical Microbiologist, MT Lab Technician, and Data Entry Operator.
DHFWS has about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Jhargram. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2), Degree, and MD / MS qualifications.
Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for DHFWS Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – DHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Microbiologist / Molecular Biologist||03||MD / M.Sc|
|MT Lab Technician||06||Intermediate (10+2) / DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||06||Degree|
Applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 13000 – 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Computer Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
Walk-in-Interview: 10th December 2021
Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Jhargram, Zilla Swasthya Bhawan, Jhargram District Hospital Compound.