District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. DHFWS has about 19 vacant positions to fulfill in Malda. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualifications. Employment notification released on 20th December 2021, Candidates who are interested can make this page as reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over india. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can appear for DHFWS Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – DHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer||14|
Applicants age should be 63 – 65 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.100
- Reserved candidates: Rs.50
Walk-in-Interview Date: 30th December 2021
Venue: Office of the Secretary, DHFWS, CMHO, Malda, Jhaljhalia.