District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, GNM, and others. DHFWS has about 34 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Dinajpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, GNM, and MBBS qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page a reference to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For – Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – DHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||01||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Specialist||06||Post Graduate / Diploma|
|GNM||03||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Technical Supervisor||01||Intermediate (10+2) / BMLT / Post Graduate|
|Senior Medical Officer||01||MD|
|Laboratory Technician||01||Intermediate (10+2) / BMLT / Post Graduate|
|Counselor||02||Degree / Post Graduate|
|MT Lab||02||DMLT / Degree|
|Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist||01||Post Graduate|
|Lab Technician||01||Intermediate (10+2) / DMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6000 – 70000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Address: Office of CMOH & Member Secretary, DHFWS, Uttar Dinajpur.
Last Date for Submission of the Application: 18th January 2022