District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist. DMHO has about 25 vacant positions to fulfill in Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Pharmacy qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – DMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pharmacist – Eluru||15||D. Pharm / B.Pharm|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 28 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 19019 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DMHO.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Address: O/o DMHO, Eluru & O/o DMHO Kadapa.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st December 2021