Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2022 and started inviting applications to fulfill the 63 Jr. Nursing Staff, Jr. Pharmacist, Dental Surgeon, and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Intermediate / B.Sc / B.Sc Nursing / GNM / BDS / DMLT / D.Pharm / Diploma are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online, which will be available from 08th April 2022 on the official website, and make use of the wonderful opportunity. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Physiotherapist||Intermediate and Diploma||06|
|Jr. Nursing Staff||B.Sc Nursing / GNM||15|
|Jr. Multi-Purpose Health Worker||Intermediate||09|
|Jr. Lab Technician||Intermediate and DMLT||03|
|Jr. Health Inspector||Intermediate / Diploma/Certificate in Health Inspector Course||02|
|Jr. X-Ray Technician||Intermediate and Diploma||07|
|Lab Technician cum Media Maker||Intermediate and DMLT|
- The age limit should be between 18 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Dental Surgeon: Rs.83,500/- per month.
- Physiotherapist / Jr. Chemist: Rs.38,900/- per month.
- Jr. Pharmacist / Jr. Multi-Purpose Health Worker: Rs.20,600/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.22,600/- per month.
- Based on the Merit.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the DVC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply online’.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th April 2022|