Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. ESIC has about 1120 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For – Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – ESIC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Insurance Medical Officer||1120||MBBS|
Applicant’s age should be 35 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 – 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250
|Online application starts from||31st December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||31st January 2022|