Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. ESIC has about 98 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Walk-in notification released on 4th December 2021 for eligible candidates having MBBS, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for ESIC Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – ESIC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||63||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||35|
Applicant’s age should be 45 years as on the date of interview.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of ESIC Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend for ESIC Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof, Caste certificate, and other testimonials.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- DMC Registration certificate with MD / MS / DNB qualification.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.300
- SC / ST: Rs.75
Walk-in-Interview: 9th & 10th December 2021
Venue: 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi.