ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Applications Started on esic.in for 4315 vacancies of Upper Division Clerk, Steno and Other Posts. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Across India:: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the various posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff in various departments. The candidates willing to apply for the said posts can submit applications through the online mode at esic.nic.in. ESIC Recruitment Online Application has been started from 15 January 2022. All candidates are advised to submit applications before 15 February 2022.
A total of 4315 vacancies will be recruited in Kolkata, Dehradun, Kanpur, Hyderabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Puducherry, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Mumbai, Indore, Thrissur, Bengaluru, Jammu, Baddi, Faridabad, Ahmedabad, Panaji, New Delhi, Raipur, Patna, Vijaywada, Assam, Ambala, Ernakulam, and Kerala. Candidates are advised to go through the notification and check all eligibility norms before applying to the said posts. The candidates can refer to this notification for vacancy details, experience, eligibility, selection criteria, and other details.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- UDC – degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute; Transcription (Only on computers): 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UDC & Steno: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for MTS: 25 Years
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 15 February 2022. After submission of the application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 250/-