Forest Department released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard. Forest Department has about 291 vacant positions to fulfill in Chhattisgarh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2) qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Forest Department CG Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and eligibility Criteria – CG Forest Department Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Forest Guard||291||Intermediate (10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 – 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Forest Department CG.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.350
- SC / ST: Rs.250
|Online application starts from||12th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||21st December 2021|