Gujarat High Court has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitemnt of 34 District Judge Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of LLB are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 04th May 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may go through further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
Should have knowledge of Computer Application / Operation
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.51,650/- to Rs.63,260/- per month.
- Preliminary Examination
- Test of Gujarati Language
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-voce Test (Interview)
- General Category: Rs.1,500/-
- SC / ST / Socially & Educationally Backward Classes / PH Candidates and Ex-S: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online / Offline Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Gujarat High Court Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply online’.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th May 2022|