Supreme Court under the Himachal Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has officially announced the Driver Clerk, Peon, Process Service, and JOA vacancies on its official website. There is a total of 10 posts are published by the HP Consumer Commission Jobs Notification 2022. Now we have provided the complete information about the HP Consumer Commission Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria and other details below this article candidates can read it before applying for this recruitment. And the application dates also started from 13th April to 13th May 2022 on its official website. Eligible and interested candidates must and should apply before the application dates end.
HP Consumer Commission Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Education Details|
|JOA||03 Vacancies||Any Degree|
|Process Server||01 Vacancy||Intermediate|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Document Verification
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 150/-
- There is no fee for Women candidates.
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 10,800/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 20,600/-
How to Apply for HP Consumer Commission Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the HP Consumer Commission
- Then the homepage will be open on the screen
- Click on the Recruitment/Results link on the homepage
- Download Advertisement Notice for the Posts of JOA and Other posts
- Read it carefully if you the eligible then download the application form
- Fill out the application form and attach all necessary documents
- Stick the photograph and Signature as per the given size
- Pay the application then forward it to the following address.
National Highway-22, Vikasnagar, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh – 1710009.
- Starting Date of Application: 13th April 2022
- Last Date of Application: 13th May 2022