Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer, Foreman Instructor. HPSC has about 437 vacant positions to fulfill in Haryana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification published on 10th December 2021, Aspirants can go through this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for HPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – HPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lecturer||431||Degree / Post Graduate / Ph.D|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 – 53100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
Application Procedure of HPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of HPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New Registration.
- After registration login Application No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Male candidates General / Reserved: Rs.1000
- Female candidates General / Reserved: Rs.250
- SC / BC / ESM / EWS: Rs.250
- PWD Candidates of Haryana: Nil
|Online application starts from||13th December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||6th January 2022|