Indian Army is hiring through Short Service Commission (Tech) Men 59th Course and SSC (Tech) Women 30th course. Check educational qualification, salary, age limit, selection process, and other details.
- Starting Date of Indian Army SSC Tech Online Application – 15 March 2022
- Last Date of Indian Army SSC Tech Online Application – 13 April 2022
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
SSC Tech Men 59th course
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 for 59th Men & 30th Women SSC (Tech) Course: Apply Online from 8 March onwards|
|Notification Date||5 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||8 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the above recruitment must have an Engineering Degree from a recognized University. Candidates will be able to check detailed information for qualification in the notification once released on official website.
The candidate must be Between the age group of 20 to 27 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interviews. Candidates recommended after SSB Interview and declared medically fit by the concerned authorities will be called for a joining letter. Initially, candidates will have to complete the training period. Then, they will be allowed to work as officers.
How to apply for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online from 15 March to 13 April 2022. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. Check the Easy Steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army- joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ given in Officer Selection Section on the homepage.
- Those who are registering for the first time on the portal are required to register first. Already registered candidates can proceed with the login and application process.
- Fill up the application form and submit it.
- After submitting the online applications, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.