IRCON International Limited published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Works Engineer, Senior Works Engineer, Site Supervisor, and Geologist. IRCON has about 389 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Engineering, and M.Tech qualifications. Employment notification advertised on 18th February 2022, Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – IRCON Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Works Engineer (Civil)||23||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Work Engineer (Civil)||326|
|Site Supervisor (Civil)||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Works Engineer (Electrical)||09||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Senior Works Engineer (S&T)||08||B.Tech in ECE / EEE / Instrumentation|
|Works Engineer (S&T)||21|
|Geologist||01||M.Sc / M.Tech|
Applicant’s age should be 30 – 35 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25000 – 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Virtual Interview.
How to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of IRCON.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated in the official notification.
Last Date for Submission / Registration Application: 8th, 11th, and 12th March 2022