University of Madras published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. Madras University has about 61 vacant positions to fulfill in Madras. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Aspirants who are interested can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – Madras University Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||61||Post Graduate|
Applicant’s age should be 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of the University of Madras.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Registrar, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th January 2022