West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification in 2022 for the Recruitment of 06 Food Safety Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Any Degree or B.V.Sc or Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online on/before 16th April 2022 and can make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Micro-Biology or
Master’s Degree in Chemistry
Degree in Medicine
- The upper age limit is 39 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- per month.
- Based on the Personality Test/Interview.
- UR / OBC: Rs.150 + Processing Charges of Rs.50/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates: Only Processing Charges of Rs.50/-
- Mode of Payment: Onlne Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the MSCWB Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply online’.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th April 2022|