National Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Marketing Executive. NBCC has about 12 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBA qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as the reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – NBCC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicant’s age should be 35 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 42500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NBCC.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PwBD: Nil
Chief General Manager, NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporation Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.