NHM MP Recruitment 2022 Online Applications Started on sams.co.in for 91 vacancies of Assistant Program Manager, Public Health Manager, Community Process Consultant, MIS Data Assistant and Physiotherapist. Check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Program Manager, Public Health Manager, Community Process Consultant, MIS Data Assistant and Physiotherapist in Madhya Pradesh. A total of 91 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. All interested and eligible candidates can submit applications from today onwards. i.e. 20 January 2022. The link to the online applications can be accessed by scrolling down.
Candidates should note that the recruitment for the said posts advertised in both the advertisements by MPNHM is to be done on a contractual basis. The contract expiration date is 31 March 2022, however, it can be extended further. Interested candidates can submit applications for the said posts from 20 January to 20 February 2022. Candidates are advised to check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 February 2022
NHM MP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Program Manager – 23 Posts
- Public Health Manager – 32 Posts
- Community Process Consultant- 1 Post
- MIS Data Assistant- 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 34 Posts
NHM MP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Program Manager – PG in Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Science/ Public Health or PG in any other discipline with 3 years experience.
- Public Health Manager – Graduation in any discipline and Degree / Diploma in Computer.
- Community Process Consultant- PG or MBA in Social Work / Sociology / Social Science / Public Health or PG in any other discipline with 4 years experience.
- MIS Data Assistant- PG in Computer Science or IT OR Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA OR Diploma in Computer Science/IT.
- Physiotherapist – BPT/Bachelors in Occupational Therapy.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022 Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
How to apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 20 January 2022 to 20 February 2022. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout a copy of the application for future reference.