National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitment of 06 Computer Programmer and Technician -III Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualifications of Intermediate / DMLT / Post Graduation / B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc are eligible. Interested candidates may attend an interview on 28th April 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may go through further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Programmer||Post Graduation
B.E / B.Tech (Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology)
|Technician – III||Intermediate with DMLT or B.Sc||05|
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Computer Programmer: Rs.32,000/- per month.
- Technician – III: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test/Personal Discussion/Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NIIRNCD Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then candidates carry their filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and original as well as copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
ICMR – National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD),
New Pali Rd,
Air Force Area,
Rajasthan – 342005.
|Date and Time of an Interview||28th April 2022
From 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM