Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. OPSC has about 53 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Interested candidates can o through this page for more new latest updates related to public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – OPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicant’s age should be 23 – 35 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 27700 – 44770 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Examination
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to What’s New and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New User.
- After registration login with Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
|Online application starts from||21st December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||20th January 2022|