Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) has introduced the latest job notification for the posts of Consultant, Statistician, Health Coordinator, IT Coordinator, and Health Investigator with 10 vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in MD/ Ph.D., MBBS/ MBA, M.Sc., B.Tech/ M.Tech, BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS, or Graduate are eligible to apply for RMRC Recruitment 2022 Posts. Eligible and interested candidates kindly apply before the last date of an application on 30th May 2022. More details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of RMRC Recruitment 2022.
RMRC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Project Coordinator/ Consultant||01||MD/ Ph.D.|
|Statistician/ Demographer||01||MBBS/ MPH/ MBA/ MHA/ M.Sc.|
|Health Coordinator||01||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech|
|IT Coordinator||01||M.Sc./ Post Graduate|
|Health Investigators||05||MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS|
|Admin cum Accounts Assistant||01||Graduate|
- Minimum: 30 years
- Maximum: 70 years
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.25000/- to Rs.90000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of RMRC.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates send their filled-in application form and self-attached copies of relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Starting Date to Applt||12th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th May 2022|