Sports Authority of India officially issued the notification on 25th April for Young Professionals posts in India. There are 50 vacancies provided by the SAI Jobs Notification 2022. The SAI Recruitment 2022 invited online applications from Graduation or Post Graduation completed candidates. So aspirants who have to satisfy the SAI Notification eligibility criteria are eligible for the Young Professional vacancies. The SAI Young Professionals Vacancy online application dates are available now from 26th April to 17th May 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before the last date of application. Below this web page, we have mentioned complete details of SAI Notification eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, and how to apply online details are Mentioned below.
SAI Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Education Details|
|Young Professionals||50 Vacancies||Any PG Degree|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Written Test
- There is no application fee for SAI Notification.
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 60.000/-
How to Apply Online for SAI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of SAI
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen
- Download the official notification from the homepage
- Read the official notification if eligible click on apply online
- Then fill out the application form and attach the documents
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the given format
- Pay the application fee if required
- Check and click on submit button
- Then the filled application form will be downloaded
- Check and take a printout for further use.
- Online Application Starting Date: 25th April 2022
- Closing date of online application: 17th May 2022