SECR Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released against Sports Quota. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota: South East Central Railway (SECR) has released a notification for sports quota. Candidates holding a qualification can apply to the post of Group C latest by 5 March 2022. Candidates can download South East Central Railway recruitment 2022 notification from the official website of SECR.i.e.secr.indianrailways.gov.in. All interested athletes who had participated in sports/ games like Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basket Ball, Boxing, Cross Country, Handball, Hockey, Kho-Kho & Table Tennis can apply to the said posts.
Selected candidates will be appointed to Bilaspur Division in the pay scale of 7th CPC pay matrix Level 2 or Level 3, Level 4 & Level 5. SECR Recruitment 2022 Online Link is available at secr.indianrailways.gov.in from today onwards.i.e. 19 February 2022. Candidates are advised to scroll down for SECR recruitment 2022 to the eligibility, selection criteria, and other details. Incomplete applications received after the last date will be rejected.
|Notification||SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota, Applications invited for 21 Group C Posts|
|Notification Date||18 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||5 Mar, 2022|
|Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
- Commencement of submission of applications – 19 February 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 5 March 2022
SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota Vacancy Details
- Sports Persons – 21 Posts
SECR Recruitment 2022 against Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria
- Level 2/3: 12tn Pass along with sports achievements -for non-technical posts. OR 10th with ITI Pass along with sports achievements -for technical posts. OR 10th Pass along with sports achievements. However, candidates
having 10th qualification will be considered only for Technician categories, and their training period will be 03years unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
- Level 4: Graduation in any subject along with sports achievements. OR 1St Year B.Sc. (Physics) or 12th (+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths) Pass along with sports achievements or 12th (+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.), along with sports achievements.
- Level-5: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, along with sports achievements.
Minimum Sports Norms:-
Categorization of International championships:-
Category A – Olympic Games Senior.
- World Cup (Junior / Youth / Senior)
- World Championships(Junior/Senior)
- Asian Games (Senior)
- Commonwealth Games (Senior)
- Youth Olympics, Davis Cup (Tennis)
- Campions Trophy (Hockey)
- Thomas Cup / Uber Cup Badminton)
- Commonwealth Championships (Junior / Senior)
- Asian Championships / Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)
- South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior)
- USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior)
- World University Games.
The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota through an open advertisement for both team and the individual events in different pay matrix levels of 7th PC shall be as under:-
- Level-4/5 – Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B Championships/events, as categorized in Para 3.I above.
- Level-2/3 – Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in Seniorrvouth/Junior National Championships OR
At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association OR At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
SECR Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
- For game skill physical fitness & coach’s observation during Trials – 40 Marks
- For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms – 50 Marks
- Educational Qualification – 10 Marks
Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification, etc. will be intimated through the website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for getting all updates.
How to apply for SECR Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 5 March 2022. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and others.
SECR Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- All others – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST communities, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes (BBC) – Rs. 150/-