Shipping Corporation (SCI) is hiring 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com. Candidates can check the details in the article below.
Commencement of submission of application: 16 July 2022
- Last Date of Application – 16 August 2022
- Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam – 26 August 2022
- Online Exam – 11 September 2022
- Result of Online Exam and short listing of candidates for Stage II – 4 th week of September 2022
- Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews – 2nd week of October 2022
- Result Declaration – 4th week of October 2022
Shipping Corporation (SCI) Vacancy Details
- Management – 17
- Finance – 10
- HR – 10
- Law – 5
- Civil – 1
- Fire and Security – 2
- Company Secretary speclaization – 1
Eligibility Criteria for Shipping Corporation (SCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- Management – 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance – Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- HR – 2 years full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Law – Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University India with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.
- Fire & Security – Full time regular BE/B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
- Civil – Engineering – 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- CS – Qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Selection Criteria for Shipping Corporation (SCI) Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
The selection process will consist of two stages:
Stage I: Online Examination
Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
How to apply for SCI Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to apply online through SCI’s website: www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2022”.