Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification on its website @ssc.nic.in. Check how to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 steps and application link, Exam Date, Important Dates, Qualification, Vacancy Details, Eligibility, and other details below here.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021-22 on its website. All those preparing and waiting for SSC MTS Exam 2022 can submit their applications through online mode on ssc.nic.in.
This golden opportunity is for 10th pass candidates. According to the SSC Official Calendar, The commission has released the SSC MTS Non-Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website The online applications for the same has started from 22nd March 2022 and end on 30th April 2022. Candidates
|Notification||SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification to release soon on ssc.nic.in, Check Important Dates, Eligibility & Salary Here|
|Notification Date||11 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Previously, the commission had released the notification for 7099 vacancies in year 2019. Now, it is expecting that the commission will release the notification to fulfill around 8000 vacancies across India for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission). All interested candidates are advised to bookmark this notification for future reference. We have provided all the information like educational qualification, important dates, eligibility, selection criteria and other details.
- Date of publication of notification: 22 March 2022
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 April 2022
- Last date for making online fee payment: to be announced
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): to be announced
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): to be announced
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
MTS – to be announced
Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various user Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age.|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age.|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age.|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age.|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of prelims, mains and interview. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination(Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
|Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all parts)|
|General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|General Awareness||25/ 25|
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part II, III & IV. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned below.
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Details Here?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on ssc.nic.in followed by the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of SSC.i.e.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online link available on the homepage.
- Fill up the details along with the photograph and signature.
- Preview and Submit an application form.
- Candidates are advised to Download SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Application Form after submitting the soft copy for future reference.