TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Online Applications are ongoing on tnusrb.tn.gov.in. All those candidates who are preparing for sub-inspector recruitment can submit their applications to Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) latest by 7 April 2022. Check vacancy break up, eligibility, qualification, selection criteria, and others.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Online Application Process are ongoing at the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). Candidates holding requisite qualifications and experience for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police) – 2022 can submit their applications on tnusrb.tn.gov.in latest by 7 April 2022. TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Online Applications were started on 8 March 2022.
Candidates who are preparing for Police Recruitment have a great opportunity to apply. The link to the online applications is given below. Candidates can submit TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Online Applications latest by 7 April 2022.
|Notification||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification (OUT) @tnusrb.tn.gov.in, 444 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online from today onwards|
|Notification Date||2 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||7 Apr, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
The board has already uploaded the Syllabus, Model Questions for Tamil Eligibility Test, General Knowledge Test, and Police Subjects (for Department candidates only) on its website. Candidates can go through this article to check all details such as important dates, vacancy break up, eligibility, qualification, selection criteria and others.
- Date of Notification: 8 March 2022
- Commencement of submission of online application: 8 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 April 2022
- Exam Date: In the month of June 2022. Exact date will be announced later
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)- 399 Posts
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) – 45 Posts
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SI (Taluk, AR, TSP ): The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Technical) – Candidates should possess a minimum of a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or a Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- SI( Finger Print ): Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- SI (Taluk, AR, TSP ): 20 to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Technical) – 20 to 30 years
- SI( Finger Print ): 20 to 30 years
There will be age relaxation given to the reserved category as under:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application.||47 yrs|
|Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service)||47 yrs|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
All the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Viva Voce.
|Stages||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Quota Examination|
|Written Test||Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test
Objective type paper of 100 marks
|Part – II. General knowledge & Psychology
test. Objective type paper of 70 marks
|Part – II. General knowledge, Psychology, Law
and Police Administration test.
Objective type paper of 85 marks
|Certificate Verification and
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and
Endurance Test (ET) are qualifying in
Physical Efficiency test (PET) – it has
maximum of 15 marks
|Exempted from PMT and PET.
Endurance Test (ET) is qualifying in nature.
|Viva-voce||10 marks||10 marks|
|Special Marks||5 marks (for NCC/NSS/Sports)||5 marks (for Medals in National Police Duty
|TOTAL||100 marks||100 marks|
How to apply for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply online only through the TNUSRB website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in Any other mode/ form of
the application will be summarily rejected. Hall Tickets for Written Examinations should be downloaded by the candidate from the above website. No postal Hall Tickets will be issued.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as an examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.