Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2022 dated 08th March 2022 to fulfill the 444 Sub-Inspector of Police Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma are eligible. Interested candidates, who are looking for an opportunity to be employed in the field of Police Department can make use of the wonderful opportunity. However, job aspirants can also go through further information such as the selection process, application process, important dates, and much more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)||Any Degree from a recognized university (10+2+3/4/5 pattern) or 10+3+2/3 pattern in the case of Diploma courses||399|
|Sub-Inspector of Police
- Age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 01.07.2022.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per various categories.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1.16.600/- per month.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification and Physical Test
- Special Marks(For Medals in National Police Duty Meet)
- For Departmental Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through cash challan/Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the TNUSRB Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on ‘Apply online’.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th April 2022|
|Date of Written Examination
||June 2022(will be announced later)|