Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Camp Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Engineer (Trainee) with 38 vacancies. Qualified in Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the posts. Interested candidates, kindly apply before the last date of an application form on 14th & 15th June 2022. More details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts.
UPPCL Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|Camp Assistant Grade 3||24||Degree|
|Assistant Engineer (trainee)||14||B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Camp Assistant Grade 3
- Computer Based Test and Personal Interview
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Written (CBT), Proficiency Test (Typing and Stenography)
- Minimum Salary: Rs.27200/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.59500/-
- General / EWS/ UR: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ ST candidates of UP: Rs.826/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of UPPCL.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents and signatures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Last Date to Apply for Assistant Engineer (AE) (Trainee)||14th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Camp Assistant Grade 3||15th June 2022|