Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer. UPSC has about 06 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For – Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – UPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||06||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicant’s age should be 35 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15600 – 39100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> New Registration.
- After registration login with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2021