West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has released the job notification for the post of Technician Apprentice with 60 vacancies. Candidates with a Graduate and Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for the posts of WBPDCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply from 07th June 2022 to 27th June 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of WBPDCL Recruitment 2022.
WBPDCL Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering||30||Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mining Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering||30||Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mining Engineering|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of minimum Salary of Rs.8000/- to a maximum Salary of Rs.9000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of WBPDCL.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents/ certificates.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||07th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27th June 2022|