Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. PHED has about 50 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for PHED Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – PHED Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30||B.E / B.Tech or Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||20|
Applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 28000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for WBPHED Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of WBPHED.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Address: Chamber of Chief Engineer, M/E, NZ, PHE Directorate at New Secretariat Building, 7th Floor, 1 KS Roy Road, Kolkata.
Email ID: email@example.com
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th December 2021