West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Community Health Officer. WBSHFWS has about 500 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Employment notification advertised on 2nd February 2022, Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – WBSHFWS Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officer||500||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 20000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of WBSHFWS.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Recruitment -> Registration.
- After registration login with Application ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.100
- Reserved candidates: Rs.50
|Online application starts from||3rd February 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application||15th February 2022|