West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Public Health Manager. HFWS has about 67 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – WBSHFWS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Public Health Manager||67||Degree in Dental / Nursing or Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be 40 years as on the closing date of applications
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Computer Test
How to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of WBSHFWS.
- Go to Career -> Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with the Application ID and DOB.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||17th November 2021|
|Last date for Submission of the Application||7th December 2021|